Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Baby Shower

My best friend Susy and her mom Carol hosted my baby shower at Willows Lodge on Saturday, June 12th. It was the most beautiful day of the year and an event I will always remember. Susy is the most creative person I know and she went with a vintage theme and the venue was absolutely stunning. Brunch and mimosas were served as we mingled and open presents in the 70 degree weather. It was one of the best 3 hours of my year. I was so happy that my friends and family were able to come and celebrate baby boy.

The venue- patio in the herb garden












Game Table












My favorite table-game w/family baby photos








Cupcakes w/baby boy

The mom's and me









The hosts- Susy and Carol














Gifts- the monkey seat that my mom could not find and was so happy I got















Opening gifts














Friends!














Friends!















My niece Meggie and I
















3 comments:

  1. Love you! Cant wait for baby boy - or maybe I can wait a few more weeks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad to have missed this awesome shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely your baby shower event had turned out to be. I also received a surprise baby shower party from my mom and mother-in-law. This bash was super stunningly organized at one of my favorite LA venues. A lot of enjoyable games were added to the bash that just lifted up the whole event.

    ReplyDelete