Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hanging in there...35 weeks

Well baby still hasn't come yet thank god. He is as active as ever but has decided to stay put for now. I am still on "bed rest" which is very hard since I hate laying around but I am making the most of it. I got the okay to go to my grandma's 80th suprise b-day so I was able to get some decent shots below. It felt so good to get dressed up and put a full face of make-up on. I am in that I feel fat and ugly stage because I lay around in sweats all day. I am feeling pretty good otherwise with my pregnancy. I would not say that I am super uncomfortable yet and my body hasn't started swelling yet so that is nice. I don't sleep that great because I get up to pee about every 2 hours. The hardest part is getting comfortable on the couch with pillows and having everything I need around me. Then when you get comfortable you have to get up to pee or do something and it is hard to get up off the couch. A frustrating cycle. I go to the doctor on Tuesday so we will see what he has to say with how things are going. The last appt. I had they made me run over to the Maternal Fetal Medicine place for an ultrasound because my stress test wasn't 100% good so I am hoping to have a drama free appt. I will write another update then. But for now gotta go catch up on some Baby Story.








2 comments:

  1. You look GREAT! So happy you got to get out of the house and off the couch for a bit.
    I think I watched every episode of A Baby Story while I was preggers with Ava...so addicting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there - it will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete