Tuesday, June 22, 2010

34 weeks...hopefully 2 + more to go

I went to the doctor today and looks like things are going well. I am still on bed rest which means that I have to lay low at home and really just veg out but I am not pushing myself into early labor quite yet which is great. My cervix is not dialated and I am only 40% effaced. The baby and I am doing well and my fluid level has even lowered. I am measuring only 1 week ahead of schedule vs. 6. Yeah! I do go in again for another glucose test on Thursday and a non-stress test so we will see how things look at that point. From here on out I have to see my doctor every week and we will evaluate how things are moving along from there. He did say that he will want to stop my labor if I go before 36 weeks so the ulimate goal is to get to July 5th. After that he will take me off meds and let me live a more normal lifestyle. Laying around sounds so fun but when you have to do it every day it gets soooooo boring.

I am very excited that the furniture will finally be delivered tomorrow and can start getting the room in order. So far the closet looks awesome but the room is so empty. Can't wait to get things put together and decorated but not sure how I can get it done without leaving the house. Will have to send mom and grandma out to work their magic. Totally rethinking the bedding now and might want to go with browns, greens, and blues instead of what I have but we will see.

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever think about using the patterns Beth used in your diaper bag? We could get that fabric and make you new bedding....it is fun to change your mind =) Cant wait to help you get stuff put together, you know I love doing this stuff!

    ReplyDelete