Friday, May 28, 2010

Baby's Room- 1st Phase

We ordered over 8 weeks ago the baby furniture and it still has not arrived. Brian tried to make me wait and now he understands why I was so adament to get the crib and dresser ordered. The good news is the baby room closet was installed today and I love it. I now have to convince my husband to do this in our master closet which I think will happen soon since he has already asked if he can move his stuff in the baby's room. Fat chance as this little guy is going to have lots of diapers, toys, clothes and just baby stuff that I want to get organized in here.

My new goal in life is to have my house organized and little things like closet systems make me so happy! Just wait until pics come next week of what we are doing to the downstairs.





























No comments:

Post a Comment