Sunday, May 16, 2010

29 weeks

Today I had a 1.5 hour massage which of course felt great when I was getting it but doesn't so much after the fact. My sciatic nerve on my left side is pinching my ligaments and so my left side is all tight and sore. I sometimes wake up to a numb left butt cheek. The thing that always gets me though with massages is that the masseuse never massages the full time you sign up for. I mean when I say 1.5 hours I expect to be rubbed down for that exact time. Always seem to get jipped 10 minutes or so.

So my last appointment ended up going very well. Baby is still measuring 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule which is only good in my opinion if he wants to come 2 weeks early. Will be getting a "how do induce labor" book in July to try and speed things up. Baby boy better stay under 9 pounds if he can help it. Don't want to push out anything bigger than that. I also passed my glucose test and so no gestational diabetes. I ate a lot of sugar the night before so the fact that is was normal just solidifies the fact that I don't have a glucose issues. Crossing my fingers for continued good blood pressure. Would not want to get preclampsia.

Baby boy is kicking a lot and Brian gets to feel him more. He also seems to be lodged over more on my left side than right because it is harder and looks bigger than my right. He kicks more over there as well so I think he likes it over there. Last time I was sitting ont he floor in my baby class he felt the need to jab me which made me think I was squishing him or something. Can't wait to see the little guy but at the same time I can. Not ready quite yet for the added respondsibility but very excited to soon have him as part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment