Monday, May 10, 2010

28 Weeks

I have made it to the 3rd trimester. Definetely feeling like I am in the 3rd because I just feel like I am getting big everywhere. The last 8 weeks have been the very different than the first 20 because I actually look and feel pregnant. Baby boy is growing straight out and not on the sides so I feel like I am carrying this big basketball. I feel like I have eaten more in the last 4 weeks than I have throughout my whole pregnancy and I think it shows. I have to be careful to not eat too much otherwise I get full and my stomach is very uncomfortable. My eyes are way bigger than my stomach (literal stomach). :)

Tomorrow is my doc appt. and my glucose screening so I will probably have more to report then. I am nervous for my screening since I have blood sugar issues and hope that I don't have gestational diabetes. Also baby boy was measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule last time so we will see if he is still big.

Changes to note-
  • I can eat anything now including steak and chicken but don't have any weird cravings
  • Must eat dessert every night
  • Thirsty a lot more
  • My stomach itches when baby grows for a couple of days
  • I pee a million times a day, way more than before
  • Baby boy kicks a lot in the lower stomach or top right side (I think his head is under my right rib right now)
  • My hair and nails are growing like crazy
  • Skin is amazing
  • I wake up with butt cramps from laying on my sides
  • My veins are MUCH more noticable in the stomach area and it creeps me out
  • Have lots of energy at work and home and not really all that tired
I took some more pictures but my photographer seems to have trouble capturing the actual belly. I think these will do and that you can see some changes from 4 weeks ago.










2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! look at that belly!! It's so much bigger, I love it, pregnancy looks good on you baby! So happy you're feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful room your standing in! =) You are so lucky that pregnancy is giving you that "glow"! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete