Sunday, August 8, 2010

First Family Photo

Ever since we got Sonny I wanted to capture a family photo to post on my blog header but for some reason we never really got one hence the reason for a 5 year old wedding photo. I mean we never really sat down and tried to take one and so it has been important for me to get some of our newly expanded family. One night when my mom was here we decided last minute to do a little photo shoot on our front porch even though we were not camera ready but the baby was awake and we thought why not. I would love to say that they are the first family photos but really the one at the Logsdon's is our true first but definetely not blog header worthy. Some turned out kinda cute so I thought I would post some runner ups to the one I ended up going with. I love that Sonny is the best looking in all of them. Oh and I decided to keep the name of our blog the "The Vivaldi Family" since someone once told me it sounded like we were in the mafia or something. I think that is the idea Brian is going with and don't be suprised if our second kid comes out being called Pauly, Vinny, or Guido....totally kidding. :)
True first family photo















Johnny looks like he is surfing here















Love Brian's cheezy smile here



1 comment:

  1. You guys are the cutest! Johnny is getting so big already! You look great Mama!

    ReplyDelete