Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fun Game

I don't have much to blog about right now and I found this fun game on my friend Melissa's blog so I thought I would do it.
A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 72
B- My BEDROOM theme is: nothing really at the moment..new colors, red and yellow but still blue bedding...so needing to be decorated
C- The CAR in the driveway is: Black BMW X5
D- My DESK looks: Organized but messy at the same time
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: Whenever Johnny gets up which is anywhere between 8:30-11:00
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My face with some cheap face wash
G- My GARAGE is filled with: 2 cars, tools, shoes, and a lot of crap
H- My HOUSE is: Filled with baby stuff...I think I have two of everything one for the upstairs and one for the downstairs
I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: a bed unmade and my husband's clothes everywhere which is soooo annoying
J- My favorite JUICE is: Grapefruit but I buy OJ
K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: All of my dishes...I have so many things to entertain with
L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Susy and her girls and we colored
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: Babies R US coupon book and student loans
N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: Lissy just gave me a ton of baby stuff and everyone else looks at me to see if I had my baby which I think they now realize
O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: A lot more condiments than real food, beer and wine and breast milk.
P- My last house PARTY was: Crap I have no idea. Probably a family function but we will be having UFC and poker parties much more often now that baby is here.
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Mac & Cheese or something in the microwave
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: The kitchen since I love to keep it organized and spend most of my time there
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Kerastase
T- My largest TELEVISION is: 46" but we need to upgrade in our family room since apparently Brian can't see the score in a game anymore from our kitchen
U- UNDER my bed you will find: Luggage, clothes, and dining room table
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Months ago when the painter was here...I am not disgusting I just have a housekeeper who vaccums
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: Too many houses by mine. I think you can see 5 from my deck. So need a bigger yard.
X- I wish I had X-TRA: Time to sleep at night
Y- My YARD is: Tiny
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: Around 10-11ish

1 comment:

  1. I love that you did this. It is always fun to know what everyone else's homes are like. Especially a new mommy...how many of those answers would have been different before Johnny? I know mine would have been.

    ReplyDelete