Saturday, April 3, 2010

23 Weeks

Can't believe I am almost 6 months prego. It has been pretty good so far and I am not at the point where I would say I am done which is probably good since I have a lot longer to go. Some changes are that I can now eat steak which I was completely averted to and I can now feel the little man kicking. It is still pretty light kicks and twitches but it is definetely him. The other night I was laying on my back and I felt some little jabs and I told Brian and he jumped over and threw his hand on my stomach and said he could feel something. It is too early for you to be able to feel anything external so who knows what he felt but he was excited.

I am really excited as well that I could the crib, chest, bedding and chair this last week at Go To Your Room in Bellevue. It is such a relief that that task is completed and now I can just register for the fun stuff. The furniture is the Lexington Collection by Munire Furniture and the color is Espresso. The bedding is Boy Confetti by Banana Fish and the colors are green and blue. Can't wait for my new recliner/rocker. I can totally sleep in that chair with the baby. Can't wait to post pictures when I get everything in a couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment