Thursday, March 18, 2010

20 weeks

Well I am half way there and I finally look pregnant. I did take a picture finally however I look pissed off or like I am going to cry which I wasn't at all. Oh well the rest will be much more happy. I still can't feel the baby or at least I don't think I can since the "bubbles" I feel I swear are from digestion. I am waiting to feel a knock on my stomach or something. I feel really good for the most part and the only real change is I can stand more foods like chicken and I get a wave of sleepiness at random times. I finally bought maternity jeans which are super comfortable but need to work on some cute tops. Baby boy is apparently very healthy and growing perfectly so I couldn't be happier.

Top boy names right now that I like:
  • Christian
  • Levi
  • John Vincent
  • Gavin
  • Lance
  • Finley


3 comments:

  1. Oh you look so cute all preggers, but yes you do look pissed. So happy for you, I vote for Levi, just in case you care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin Levi!! Him and Miles can have cool jazzy names!
    I'm so happy you're having a boy!
    I love that belly and can't wait to see it next weekend....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I not know you had a blog?!?! I love it, and my vote is also for Levi! :)

    ReplyDelete