Saturday, April 17, 2010

My new favorite name

Well for the last 24 hours the name that I want to go with is John "Johnny" Vincent Vivaldi for our son. That has always been the name I thought I would name my first born son but somehow I lost interest along the way. But now it is back in full affect and loving it. We could call him Johnny V, JV, John John, or J. It is a strong name and has a little bit of the italian twist in it that Brian has been wanting. Lately Brian has been throwing out names like Pauly and Tommy or anything that sounds like would be apart of Tony Sopranos crew so Johnny is in there.

The other reason why I have always loved it is it is my two grandfather's names. John Crow was my mother's father and Vincent is my father's father. My brother's name is Adam John Vincent Ruble so in a way I would be honoring 3 family members with the name. I also have had a major crush on John F. Kennedy Jr. my whole life and have always wanted to call my son John John. Man was he the sexiest man alive!

So for now Christian is on the back burner and John is on the front simmering with Brian. Hopefully it catches on!

4 comments:

  1. How can you name him anythng else after all of that reasoning you just gave???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! John (my husband) agrees!...I say go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me likey. Galen is Galen John you know, so I'll let him know you're naming your son after him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so you blog about it but dont tell me in any of our recent convos? I LOVE it and along with Meghan, my husband also has the middle name John, just like his father so YES you should do it.

    ReplyDelete