Sunday, April 11, 2010

24 Weeks

Well I have officially been pregnant now for 6 months. Seems long but short at the same time. At this point I feel like my stomach gets bigger and bigger every week. I thought it would be like every month but guess not. Today I am heading into Seattle to get some more maternity clothes because my normal clothes are just too small now. I took more pics as friends tell me I HAVE to each month but not a big fan of the bare belly shots (I guess I have some modesty in me) so I took the ones below. I also wanted to show the colors of the baby room and Sonny felt the need to be in every shot so just ignore him and check out the background.

I am in major nesting mode and getting the house in order. Thanks to Susy I picked out some paint colors for different rooms in the house that we are very excited to finally get painted after 5 years. Then we are having cabinets, a mantle, closets, more crown molding done in the middle of converting a bedroom to the nursery. It is very exciting because we have wanted this since we moved in 5 years ago and now we are finally getting it done. Guess now we have to stay for awhile longer.

Getting excited more for the baby shower which is June 12th as well and I have started to register. Super overwhelming but I guess I will take one weekend at a time to shop in the stores for the bigger ticket items like stroller, pack and play, bassinet, etc. Too many choices.







2 comments:

  1. SO glad I could help! Cant wait to see the colors once they are done, you will love it! Not much longer until his arrival....cant wait! Oh...and I think Sonny thinks the nursery is going to be for him. =)

    ReplyDelete