Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Why is it that in my family we celebrate holidays and events with eating and eating out that is???

Last night we went to Wild Ginger for a pre-valentine dinner where Brian proceeded to eat a ton of appetizers before we even got dinner. The satay boar and short ribs were going to make me vomit but for the sake of my husband I got through watching him eat his meat. Then this morning we had a brunch at the Barking Frog at Willows Lodge which was amazing I have to say and it was special since it is where we got married 4 years ago. And then to top off the day we are going to Italianissimo with our friend's Fletcher and Jeni since they decided to go out there tonight. Of course because they are coming from Maple Valley Brian felt the need to attend their romantic dinner with them because they are coming out to our "territory" as he calls it. Ahhh it is good that I have pregnancy pants as I will probably need them after tonights meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment