Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cancun 2010

This year was our 6th trip to Cancun with Brian's company Tek Systems. Even though the weather was rainy at times we still had a blast relaxing and eating at 5 star resturants. It was my first year sober which was much easier than I thought. The Amber Odouls is my new favorite drink. We also drove to Tulum and Playa Del Carmen this year which we will do again next year or at least drive to Playa. We found some Cinote's which are natural water springs and took turns jumping in. The water was filled with little fish that would swarm us which freaked me out and there were lots of mosquitos. They love my type O blood. Can't wait for the trip next year!




1 comment:

  1. Hi blog nerd! Love the pics, but they need to be bigger! YOu need to select large when you do the upload!
    Glad you had fun on your trip, I CANNOT wait till I see you end of March!!!!

    ReplyDelete