Saturday, February 6, 2010

1st Trimester

Well I am officially out of my 1st trimester and it feels good. No more nausea!!! I am now 15 weeks and getting ready to start showing so I feel more pregnant. Up to this point I have a little pooch but but I think that is from my insides pushing my stomach out, not a baby yet. Without actually feeling the baby it is hard to believe there is one in there so I am ready to start feeling more pregnant.

We think we are having a girl from the last ultrasound since the technician said a specific bone looked more like a girl so that is good news. We aren't buying any pink yet but still having a heck of a time finding a girl name. If it turns out that we are having a boy than we will probably go with the name Christian.

Can't wait for the next appointment especially the one on March 15th since that is when we get to find out the gender. 99.9% it is a girl so just need confirmation.

Aversions:
steak however a cheeseburger is really good
chicken
coffee
most fish however still like sushi

New addictions:
Taco Time soft taco
strawberries
oranges
mac & cheese
lemonade

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! So excited Jes! COngratulations to you four (including Sonny too!) Can't wait to celebrate over a spa date! XOXO

    ReplyDelete