Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mommy and Me Class

Every Wednesday Johnny and I go to Overlake to hang out with other moms and babies that are his age. It is so good to talk with other people and what they are going through to know that you and your baby are "normal". I have always loved participating in things like this because I am a talker and have to talk about my feelings and it is always good to be surrounded by other people going through the same things as you. That is why I loved being in a sorority because I was an 18 year old girl trying to figure out life on my own with 40 other crazy 18 year old girls. Sometimes I sit and laugh because someone is talking about their week in class and saying I can't figure out what is wrong with my baby and they say "have you guys figured it out" and it is like no way sister. It seems that when you do finally figure it out they have passed that phase and you are on to another issue that you can't figure out. Ah the joys of first time parenthood. You don't have clue what you are doing most of the time but whatever it is your child is doing just fine.

Maelle punching Johnny

Johnny getting her back by trying to suck on her hand


Wheel of babies



Mommies and the babies




1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH, that first picture is hilarious of Johnny. That is so great that you are going to these classes. I waited to long to do it with Addy and wished I had done it from the start, but you live you learn, right? =) Hope I get to see you both soon!

    ReplyDelete