Monday, September 13, 2010

25 Things you Don't Know About Me

Each week when I get my USWeekly I read the 25 Things You Don't Know About Me which spotlights a celebrity. Even if I don't like them or know who they are I love reading random facts about people. When I read it I think what I would put down and so I decided to do it:

1. I have subscribed to US Weekly for over 10 years
2. My favorite foods are salad and pasta
3. If I could do something amazing I would want to be Olympic track athlete and win the gold medal in the 800 meters
4. I am scared to death of snakes
5. I am embarrassed for anyone to listen to my iPod because my song list is SO random
6. Completing a marathon is on my bucket list
7. I recently became a major fan of iced tea w/splenda
8. The celebrities that annoy me are Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan
9. I love to travel but end up missing home by the 5th day
10. I feel very fortunate to finally be a mom after 30 years
11. My favorite country besides the US is Italy
12. I would love to visit orphanages and just hold the babies so they could feel loved
13. My celebrity crush is on JFK Jr. (yes he is dead but hey it ain't going to happen anyways)
14. For the longest time I wanted 3 Italian Catholic boys but now I totally want a girl and I am not Catholic
15. I am a major recycler at my house
16. I am the messiest tooth brusher on the planet and my husband makes so much fun of me
17. I guess you could say I have an addiction to good wine
18. I have a desire to learn more about photography but want someone to just show me how to take better pictures
19. My husband and I are both Capricorns and are very much alike
20. I have to watch Wheel of Fortune every night at 7pm
21. I miss having actual buttons on my cell phone and hate typing on a screen
22. I would have loved to be a teenager in the 70's but had hair like people in the 80's
23. I am the biggest day dreamer and always have been since I was little…it really passes time
24. I can't watch the animal abuse commercials or the images stay with my for days and I get depressed
25. Kids who scream for attention make my skin crawl

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! I may have to steal the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You watch wheel of fortune every night? That I did not know. Hopefully you havent been around my kids long enough to notice that they scream for attention at times... =) Loved hanging out last night!

    ReplyDelete