Friday, July 2, 2010

Baby Room

Last night my wonderful parents came over and mounted all of the shelves to the wall and helped me organize the baby's room. It is now almost done however needs some more items such as a rug, drapes, little table, mobile and something to go over the crib. It feels so good to have a lot of the room done so now I feel like I don't have to scramble and decorate it. Everything on the shelves is from my mom's old baby room that was for my niece and nephew except for the Oh Boy sign which my friend Susy made for my shower and I loved it so much I wanted to have it in the room. There isn't a theme as I couldn't really decide on one however the colors are all sorts of greens and blues. I am kinda mixing different tones together.

Sonny has also taken a liking to this room and relentless to jump in the crib and get the squeaking bunny that is for the baby. We have to keep the door closed and this will be very interesting when the baby comes what Sonny is going to think it his vs. baby. I have a feeling all of the baby toys are going to turn into dog toys. Ugh!

Changing table/dresser


Recliner/rocker



Crib (need something above it)




Catching Sonny in the act

3 comments:

  1. I love his room! So sweet and cozy, we can't wait to meet him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Jess!! All I saw that was missing...was the cute little baby boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you love what I made you. Adorable nursery! Now you just have to use it =)

    ReplyDelete