Sunday, February 19, 2012

Year of Changes

As Buddy on Dinosaur Train says "I have a hypothesis" that this year will a year of change. There is so much going on with our family already and I can't wait to see how we will end up come December. My car is finally getting fixed and I will probably be getting a new one after it is done, we are moving out of our house, we are trying for baby #2 and, and some other things that I won't mention until I know more.

Thank god after 30 days the insurance company finally settled their issues and will be covering the costs of the damage from my car that Brian crashed during the snow storm. Long story short, they showed that I was covered on my old X5 instead of my new one, even though we have been paying the premiums. I want a 3rd row jump seat and so we are looking at cars that will provide more room. Maybe a Tahoe, X5, Volvo, Mazda, or something like that.

We are excited to finally move after 7.5 years in our house and are planning on renting our house since it is such a renter's market right now. We could sell it but the profitability per month of renting wins over breaking even on a sale. We put an offer on a house on the Plateau that is a short sale so it will take forever to find out if we got it but in the meantime we are looking in Woodinville, Redmond, Sammamish, and Kirkland.

And last but not least it is that time to get rolling on baby #2. I don't want to kids too far apart and so we are at the point of just seeing what happens.

Oh this year will be busy and exciting and can't wait to see how everything ends up.

1 comment: