My little boy is two and I cannot believe how fast these two years went. I haven't blogged in awhile which represents that fact that our family has been super busy and lots of changes have happened. The biggest change is that we have moved into a new house across the freeway in Bothell and my mom is no longer living with us or watching Johnny. The transition into our new home and daycare was pretty rough on Johnny but months later now he seems to be happy with his new room and daycare situation. Poor guy was used to getting lots of 1:1 time and he now has to be apart of a group of children at daycare and then at home his dad and I have to try and spend time with him and keep the household running. He still has a great disposition and we feel very blessed each day to have him in our life. It is amazing how much you love this little person and I can't wait to do it again sometime soon.
At 2 years here is what Johnny is like:
- Sleeping is still a struggle at night but he falls asleep in his bed now and then when he wakes up at night his dad goes up and sleeps with him or brings him to our room
- Food options has increased and he will drink milk again and has ventured into a little bit of asian food.
- Still eats waffles every morning for breakfast.
- Obsessed with Thomas the Train and we have probably every little train and track that he plays with on his Thomas table.
- Will repeat words you ask him to say and is getting much better with communication. I love that he can tell you if he wants something or doesn't.
- He is in the 94th percentile for height and weight I think around 68%. He should be a tall guy when he is older.
- Everyone comments how strong he is and he loves to climb and hang from things. I would love to see him wrestle in his future if he strength is still high.
- He still has a ton of hair and I feel like I am constantly brushing it or trying to tame it which I don't think a lot of people have to typically deal with this for their two year old.
- I love picking Johnny up from daycare because the hug, smile and love that I get makes me melt every time. I literally can't wait to see him every day.
Very happy boy playing on the table
|Brunch with his buddies|
|J is very happy to be 2|
|Getting a treat after Thomas|
|These two are TROUBLE and seem to think that the table is their playground|