Monday, November 1, 2010

Our Frequent Flyer

I think that I am the luckiest parent in the world because my baby is so easy and will just tag along anywhere we go. He really proved himself by being the perfect traveler this last week when we took him to Maui. This is now his 2nd trip where he did perfect in airport and the plane as well as throughout all of the festivities. My mom came with us on the trip which was such a blessing because she spent so much time loving on him and allowed us to get away for some date nights. I feel so blessed to have such an easy baby but know that this probably means my 2nd baby will be the complete opposite so we are living it up now. Johnny will probably have one more trip this year to see Papa and Noni for Christmas since he has proven to be able to handle it.


Maui was a different trip this year having a little one in tow and everything we did felt like we were saying "oh I can't wait until Johnny can do this next year". Since he is under 6 months you can't put sunscreen on him so exposing him to the sun was a no no so we made sure to keep in the shade which the non-sun worshipper (grandma) did most of the time. Next year we want to play with him in the pool and take him to the beach and let him play in the sand. We did dip his toes in the pool for a little bit which he seemed to like. We had a little ritual in Maui since it was so hot to let Johnny have nudy time so that he could let his skin breathe and that meant no diaper. I am too lazy to post more pics of the trip since I just did on Facebook so I only have one which is of Johnny enjoying nudy time during the World Series. I just can't help loving his little Jabba the Hut belly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment