Tuesday, October 5, 2010

3 months already

Where did the time go? My little monkey is already 3 months old and gets bigger by the day. Literally he grows so fast and I am constantly having to change his outfit because the one I put on him doesn't fit. Guess its time to see what we have in 3-6 month size. He is getting a little buddha buddy and his cheeks are sure filling out. The older he gets the more he is looking like Brian even though you can tell he is my son with some of his features.

It is amazing how much more you love them every day and it is so exciting to watch them grow into their own little person. Johnny sure has his own little personality and everything he does makes me smile. Even his sad pouty face when he pushes out his bottom lip makes me smile because it is so darn cute. He has discovered his hands and constantly has them smashed in his mouth or if he has a blanket than he chooses to suck on that. He smiles a ton and trys to talk and I swear he can say hi and dadda.

Two more months we have together before I go back to work and we are staying very busy with play dates, mommy classes, shopping trips, working out and going out to dinner with daddy. Couldn't be having more fun with my little buddy.

3 months


















2 months















1 month

















No comments:

Post a Comment